The submission window opens again
in the autumn
watch this space
Please submit up to 3 brilliant, unpublished, original poems, the theme for this issue will be revealed in a few weeks.
- All your poems must be in one word document with a new page for each poem.
- The title of each poem you submit ( titles are called a piece in the submission platform) MUST be entered in the appropriate boxes
- Name your document: issue8_last name_ initials
- Poems should be in 10 point Times New Roman with a maximum 40 lines not including the title
- We also need a bio of a maximum of 50 words in the third person
- We are only able to accept submission from those over 18
- Simultaneous submissions are permitted but please tell us straightaway if a poem is accepted for publication elsewhere
- The window for Issue 8 will be open later in 2022
- If you have a poem published in Issue 7 we ask that you wait for Issue 9 before submitting again