The Alchemy Spoon position on material produced using Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- The editors will not knowingly use AI artworks for magazine covers or illustrations.
- We will continue to support human artists and designers and work towards a position where we are able to pay for artwork that we use.
- Our submission system will be updated to reflect this position.
- The editors will not knowingly accept and publish AI generated or assisted poems, reviews or articles.
- We reserve the right to reject any submission that we suspect to be primarily generated or created by AI software.
- As part of the submission process all submitters will be required to confirm that AI has not been used to create the work.